Thursday 2 November 2017

Christmas or Non-Christmas & WHY

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

Cornelia




Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are


Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:










So, onto our next challenge






The sponsor of this challenge is




This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite: Xmas or Non-Xmas (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


I love making Christmas cards as I love embellishing my projects with glitter and snow.  I also love non-traditional Christmas colours for my festive cards, like pink and purples. 





I love making things and I love Christmas but as most of the teamies 
have made christmas cards I thought I would take the opportunity to have some crochet fun, I made a crochet Guardians of the Galaxy character GROOT
I love making Christmas cards, I love Christmas.  I think I am mesmerized by all the beautiful sparkle you can use on Christmas cards.  I always go a bit overboard in purchasing new stamps, their is always such an abundance of wonderful new release sets around the holidays.

Definately Christmas. I love all the products and adding some sparkle. 

At the moment I really love making christmas cards. I love using all those cute christmas images and working with lots of shimmer. I really like making christmascards in traditional colours, but for today I decided to do something else. 



I love making Christmas cards. I can make them all through the year when I don't have many other occasions and I love to add the glitter too.




I am so behind with my Christmas cards this year that I just had to choose Christmas. It is also an excellent excuse to ink up some of the stamp sets that have been collecting dust since last Christmas!!



Because I've been surrounded by Christmas since June, I do love making non-Christmas
cards as a refreshing change, just to step away from the penguins and Santas, and to
recharge the batteries





Wilma
Definitely Christmas. I love the season and all the Christmas decorations.



So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and
showcase Your Favourite: Xmas or Non-Xmas (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.




7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Top 3 honor - that makes my day!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner! I am delighted! Congrats to the top 3 - fabulous cards, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects from the DT, glad to see some non-Christmas ones among them! Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que de jolies créations à admirer!
    Bravo à la DT et aux participantes.
    Merci pour ce joli défi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing my treat bag in the top 3 for the last challenge - what a lovely surprise!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration from the design team!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete