Thursday 30 June 2016

Favourite Markers Inks or Pencils and WHY


Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

#57 Jana K

Jana actually entered a couple of these box cards, but she's the winner with this fabulous creation.   Simply gorgeous.


Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 in random order are -



45.  Grandma Bonnie



51.  Kristina's Art Corner


71.  Tindaloo


Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:









So, onto our next challenge







The sponsor of this challenge is



Prize - £10.00 Voucher


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 

your Favourite Markers, Inks or Pencils (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


using Bently & Bunny
My favourite is definitely my reinkers which I was introduced to by our very own Squirrel. I find it so therapeutic when I have a paintbrush in my hand blending out the ink to shade the images.  The only downside is when I confuse my little water bottle with my cuppa and dunk my brush in the wrong one.





Samantha
Using Rosie Collection 1
My favourite medium is Ohhh this is difficult because I LOVE distress inks but I also love spectrum noir pens too! I guess for speed I have to choose the Spectrum Noir pens.

I love coloring with Copic markers.  I love the wonderful color blends and shading you can get with them.





My favourite medium is Promarkers. I love colouring and blending and find it very relaxing.






Kat


Copics are my favourite because I love the detail and depth I can get in the shading...on a good day!






Lori
using Snoozing Ralph

My favorite coloring medium is Copic markers because I love to blend and muck with all the different combinations you can create :) 


I love my Promarkers, they were my first colouring medium and I have always stuck with them. I like to experiment with colour combos and shading.





All of you that know me the answer is obvious ... COPIC MARKERs ♥ I just love them! They blend so beautiful and this cute little owl was a joy to colours :)

I have tried lots of other colouring mediums but always go back to my Promarkers, they just "work" for me. I like the solid tips, how they lay down colour and their blendability.

I've tried the markers but when I discovered the DI ReInkers for watercolouring I knew I had found MY happy medium.  Occasionally supplemented with pencils for fine detail because I'm not that clever, or patient, with a brush.



**coming soon**


Cute farm set

My favorite is Copic markers. I love the way they blend.








So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Markers, Inks or Pencils (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.



SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for another fun challenge and for the great inspirations Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab inspirations and challenge again! Thank you for picking me in top three, fun surprise! :) congrats to the others too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT samples. Thanks for the "fave coloring" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear DT thank you so much that you choosing my exploding box as winner.
    I'm sooo happy ;))
    Have a nice and creative day! Hugs, Jana

    ReplyDelete