Thursday 5 May 2016

Favourite Patterned or Embossed papers (And WHY)


Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 

Our winner is:

monica soto





Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are


Lisa s



Lynne in NI



 Lucy W 



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:









So, onto our next challenge








The sponsor of this challenge is



The prize is 2 digital images of the winner's choice



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Patterned or Embossed Paper (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:



For me it's pretty designer papers every time.  I do love the look and texture of dry embossing, but I can't deny my love of pretty papers.  My card today only has a slither of papers, but I rarely have any project without patterned papers of some sort.






Samantha
My Favourite has to be patterned papers. I Love deciding on an image and then rummaging through my paper scraps draw to find the perfect pieces that match and coordinate the best, I'm not so keen on cutting into new sheets though (lol)


Brenda


I would have to say I love pattern paper best.  There are so many wonderful paper available and it's so much fun to mix and match.





Elaine


 I love embossing. I used to use a lightbox and painstakingly emboss the designs.  Now with embossing folders I can make beautiful intricate designs easily. 



Kat


Patterned papers are definitely my favourite because I love co-ordinating the colours with my image and layering up several different designs. 





Lori


**coming soon**




Lorraine

Judging by the mountain of designer papers I have hoarded over the years I think I can safely say that patterned papers are my favourite! I like embossing folders too but I love to create cards with many layers and  matching the colours and patterns to my image is the fun part.

...using Ballet Shoes from our sponsor...

Mojca

I love pattern papers, all the colours and patterns intermingling :) it also can present quite a challenge to combine them so the finished product looks good.



Sarah

My name is Sarah and I am addicted to patterned paper and I DO NOT want to be cured!!

For me, the fun of card making is colouring the image to match the paper,





Squirrel

I'm pretty sure that our Annette will have something to say about me and my love of patterned papers!  I have never really found the love for embossing, but I have certainly found it for pretty papers.  I love the challenge of being able to match the design to an image!





Suzette

I love most patterned papers but my very favourite is floral and I love pastel colours and also those with textures, but nothing too bright.


Wilma
I like working with patterned papers. Love all the matching papers/colours and I always like to colour my image in the colours of the papers. 



So now it's over to you.

We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite of our options.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite to win the prize.

Good luck, and happy crafting.

Hugs from the AYLI girls.




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my doggy calendar page as one of your faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite sponsors and beautiful DT samples. Thanks for the "fave paper" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great DT inspiration....and Im a real paper hoarder!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous inspiration for the design team, thank you for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete