Thursday 21 April 2016

Favourite Animal & WHY


Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

#39 Cebelica

This is a mini album which you should pop over to see all the pages.


Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are

#32 Bernadet

This beautiful frame holds a mini album


#8 Jana K

An altered note book


#45 Craftdee Donna

A beautiful painting


Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our next challenge






The sponsor of this challenge is

Crafty Ribbons
£10 voucher




This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Animal (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:



I love most types of animals (except creepy crawlies) but most of all I do love kitties of all sizes and I'm slave to two rescued felines at home.







This a really difficult challenge in the respect of choosing A favourite animal I love all animals
and have a Rabbit a Guinea pig a goose, ducks and Chickens... soooo I decided to go with my favourite wooden shape that arrived this last week - you can see them all on my blog but this is the one I chose - a Squirrel



Brenda


Bunnies are one of my favorite animals.  They are so soft and cuddly and I love they way their little noses wiggle!






Elaine


One of my favourite animals is the Hedgehog. It has been a long running favourite with my family, we used to go on hedgehog hunts of a summer evening. They are so cute.





Kat


My fave animal in terms of crafting is a bear...and one little bear in particular...it's James bear, because he is just adorable and I always enjoy colouring his fur, whether I'm using Copics or Inktense pencils as I have done here.






Lorraine

Although we have had two cats (sadly now only one) and I really love them my favourite animal has always been horses. I have never ridden them but I love their majestic nature and to see them galloping free in the fields is the most beautiful sight there is.





Mojca

I love cats, but when it comes to paper crafting I just love to use owls on my projects. Owls are so cute and funny and always make me smile :) 







Sarah


I'm a dog person, couldn't be without one. We have been blessed with such loyal hairy kids over the years. What I love the most is the way they listen to every word you say no matter what!! Having said that I couldn't find a stamp with a dog on it until I remembered a set that came with a magazine...phew!!


The outside...




The inside...



Squirrel
I found this a really difficult challenge as there are so many animals that I love to use on cards - cats, teddies, bunnies, hedgehogs, but when you have been called Squirrel for 30+ years then what else could it be?!



Wilma
My favorite animal is a cat. I loooooove cats. I love their character and attitude. At this moment we don't have a cat, but maybe one day we will. 


So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite of our options.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite to win the prize.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.




5 comments:

  1. Woohoo, I can't believe I'm the lucky winner. Thank you! xx I just sent you an e-mail. Congrats to the ladies that made it to top 3 and well done DT for more wonderful inspirational projects.
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for my Top 3 I will display my badge with pride :-) ... it was a fun challenge; to think what's your favourite NON card project - this week will be easier though, I love animals!! Mmm, maybe not easier - choosing a favourite! See you soon, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear DT...thank you so much for TOP3 ;))
    Hugs, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge had fun just linked up
    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  5. So proud that you choosse my creation into your top 3!
    Congrats to the other girls to!.
    And your DT cards are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete