Thursday 17 December 2015

Favourite Christmas Colours & Why

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

 #12 Pauline





Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are



#15 Emily Shroom


#17 Tamara


#29 Carol Gill



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:









So, onto our next challenge








The sponsor of this challenge is


Crafty Ribbons







This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Traditional or non traditional colours for Christmas (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:



I'm choosing non-traditional Christmas colours.  I particularly love pink Christmas cards (well on any cards to be honest) but this pink and blue is my favourite colour combo.







Samantha
I love traditional, I have to say I love door wreaths
But have avoided having them because I'm not keen on the
mega big all singing and dancing ones so this year, I have revamped one
that my father was going to throw out because it has seen better days..
this is the result after my revamp.



Brenda


I usually tend toward the traditional red and green for my Christmas cards.  I do however enjoy seeing and making cards in nontraditional colors.





Carol


Ive gone for non traditional Christmas colours as I seem to have a thing going on with Kraft card this year. Love Kraft card and love it teamed up with cream,  think its great for man cards which I seem to have quite a few to send too.




Elaine


I have made most of my cards this year in blue. Not traditional in colour or style. I love the crisp freshness of blue and white.






Kat


This year I am loving traditional colours as I found some really beautiful papers in reds/greens/creams and these colours give a lovely cosy feel to the cards





Lori


I really love all the bright, funky colors these days with all the non-traditional colors but my heart is drawn to the "reds and greens, golds and silvers" of Christmas!



Lorraine


Although I love the traditional red and green of Christmas I do like to make my cards in non traditional colours like pink and white or as in this case mint and silver.



Mojca

I chose traditional ... Rudolf with his lovely big glittery red nose and green scarf, what can be more traditional than that ;)
I'm just an old fashion I guess :P


 


Sarah


I've gone for traditional...red and green holly and Christmas puddings (that conceal a chocolate treat) because it's not Christmas in the UK without either!!





Suzette

Well I always love to see Christmas teddy bear on greeting cards as they are cute in whatever colours they are coloured in...I am a lover of all colours traditional or non-traditional.




Wilma

**coming soon**




So now it's over to you.

We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Christmas Colours (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.

Hugs from the AYLI girls.




8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, such amazing DT cards! I don't need to make any more this year, but hey, I can always start on 2016 - can't miss this challenge! Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my card in the top three! Congrats to all the other top picks and the winner, all awesome cards (c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies-fabulous DT inspiration
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my
    thank you for choosing my pop up card on your top 3 selection
    Congrats to all others too
    have a great December
    with love thankful Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I was the lucky winner of the last challenge, such a wonderful surprise.
    Many thanks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, ladies! All the winners had such cute makes!

    Beautiful makes by the Design Team! I hope it's ok that I linked up a project I made Dec. 26. Don't know if that's considered back linking. I just forgot to add it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine Sara, as long as it's posted to your blog after the date our challenge goes live that's ok. Thanks for joining us. :0)

      Delete
  7. Wonderful projects by the DT! Those Christmas puddings are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete