Thursday 6 November 2014

Favourite Gift Wrapping and WHY

Hi and good morning, everyone. It's Wilma hosting this challenge.

Wow, we had a lot of entries for our last challenge and 

we had a great time looking at all of them!
Thank you so much!  

Our winner is:

KT Fit Kitty
I love the colours, the image and the lay out! 


Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are


Simone
An elegant and clean and simple card. I very much like the silver accents and butterflies.

JanR
This image is very cute and beautifully coloured. Great lay out too.

Kat W

Both cards are very elegant and I love the colours.


Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our 40th challenge







The sponsor of this challenge is
Shape EZ


Shape EZ is a product originating from the desire to be different. The templates were inspired by one unforgettable template and has become an opportunity to share specialty shaped cards with everyone. Every template is offered in 300 dpi in SVG,JPEG,PNG and PDF files so no matter your preference, they are perfect for everyone. No cutter needed, instructions included and are only limited by your imagination.



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Gift Wrapping eg box, bag (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:



This super-sized cracker is one of my favourites because it is really simple to make and it's quite large so great for popping odd shaped gifts into.  Plus it's also a template that I created myself from a bit of trial and error which is always a bit more satisfying!  If you want to know how I made it, have a look on my tutorials page.






Samantha
Bag's are my favourite because you can dress them up or down



Carol


Gift boxes/bags, quick, simple and can design them just how you want.







Mojca

Oh I love to do all kinds of boxes, they are always such a challenge for me...and this exploding box was really a pleasure to do.





Sarah


It's a box for me and why? There's no squeezing and squishing to guess what's inside!!


The big reveal happens when you take off the lid!!




Suzette


**coming soon**



Wilma
I am totally in love with this triangle shaped box. It's easy to make in different sizes. And you can put all sorts of little presents or sweets in it.  This time I decorated both sides.





So now it's over to you.

We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Gift Wrapping, eg box, bag, (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.

Hugs from the AYLI girls.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy and excited to see I am your winner! I will email you right away! And I will post your badge on my blog with pride - thank you! Big congrats to the Top 3 picks - beautiful cards, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all my excitement, I forgot to say - your DT samples look amazing! I had to stop and look at each one - all are fabulous! Thanks for a fun challenge - I will have to put on my thinking cap for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm delighted that you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thanks so much! And congrats to the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing me to the Top 3! I'm so proud and happy!
    Hugs, Simone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi design team, WOW such beautiful gift wrapping creations. It's a feast to look at them.
    I have to be honest I do not really have one favourite because it depends on the occasion. When someone is ill for example I like to bring them a little box that contains tea bags and chocolates but for wedding I usually make money envelopes. etc etc So I just picked one and entered that one.
    Thank for the challenge, greetings, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!
    Fabulous creations from all of you!!
    Love them! Smiles.
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete